As I pulled out all the Christmas tree decorations, I realized how many handmade ornaments I had and I thought it would be fun to share them with all of you!
Some were made my me, some were made by friends, but most were made by my Grandma (a.k.a. the Queen of crochet). She gives each of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren an ornament every year. I cherish them and look forward to seeing the new ones each year.
I'm not posting tutorials or anything, just sharing ideas to get your juices flowing. Enjoy!
1. Quilted angel with wooden bead head (notice the YW value colors, anyone?)
2. Santa's pants. One of my favorites. I think they are so funny!
3. Gingerbread ornament. It smells fantastic.
10. Snowman made of model magic. If you haven't used that stuff, it's awesome.
11. Felt poinsettia. Easy to make
12. Wreath. One of my music students made this for me. He is five.
13. Candy cane mouse. The candy cane slides through a tab on the back and then through the ears.