Made it through two more days. I'm plugging along. I'm staying strong. But I'm not particularly excited about doing it. I haven't been super hungry today, just kind of bored with the foods I have at home to choose from.
But I did find a new snack that was yummy, filling, and really helped my morale. I shared the recipe HERE. I also made lemon chicken that turned out to be so delicious, I made it twice in a row.
Here's what I ate Tuesday:
* 3 eggs with salsa
* Smoothie: spinach, pineapple, orange, blueberry
* lemon chicken (lemon, garlic, italian seasoning, olive oil)
* cooked carrots
* smoothie: spinach, banana, orange, watermelon, strawberry
* roasted chickpeas
* leftover quinoa/vegetable/chicken stir fry
Here's what I ate Wednesday:
* refried beans and salsa
* 2 hard-boiled eggs
* sauteed zucchini and cherry tomatoes
* lemon chicken
* Smoothie: strawberry, orange, banana, spinach