I gave a little sneak peek of my Christmas decor inspiration on Instagram the other day. Did you see it? This year the theme is homey and rustic, so I knew mason jar rings would really give off the right vibe.
Today I'm sharing the simple ornament tutorial with you. They're cute, customizable and really easy to make.
hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Cut a circle of black cardstock to fit inside the ring. Don't worry about perfect edges. They won't show.
2. Write something on the cardstock with chalk. I chose lyrics from favorite Christmas songs.
3. Glue the cardstock into the ring.
4. Wrap twine around the outside of the ring a few times and tie with a bow.
5. Cut a 3-5 inch piece of twine, make a loop, and glue it to the backside of the bow. This is the hanger.