Cornflake cookies are an easy no-bake treat made with creamy peanut butter and crunchy cereal. You’re going to love this family favorite dessert recipe.
I just love a good no-bake cookie and this one is definitely one of the best!
To make these delicious cornflake cookies, you will need these ingredients:
- Corn Flake Cereal
- Light Corn Syrup (aka Karo Syrup)
- White Granulated Sugar
- Peanut Butter
Then it’s just a bit of heating up and stirring really and you’ll have these tasty treats:
One quick tip for making these cookies: If you cook the mixture too long, the final cookie won’t be as soft. Warm the sauce together just until everything is smooth and incorporated, then remove the pan from the stove. If you overcook the sauce, your cookies will be hard instead of chewy… so sad!
- I like to drizzle my peanut butter cornflake cookies with just a bit of melted chocolate after they’ve set up. Peanut butter and chocolate are always a winning combination!
- You can make these cookies with other types of cereal. Kix, Cocoa Puffs, Rice Krispies, Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oats… use whatever sounds good to you!
- If you like an added crunch, feel free to throw in 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts.
- After the cookies are placed on wax paper to dry, decorate them with colorful sprinkles. Just make sure to do this part while the sauce is still wet so the sprinkles have something to stick to.
- Add 1 cup of mini marshmallows to the mix before spooning them onto the wax paper.
No Bake Cornflake Cookie Recipe Video
- 1 cup Karo syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups corn flake cereal
- Pour Karo syrup and sugar into pan and heat just until sugar dissolves. This will only take a minute or so. If you cook the mixture too long, the final cookie will be rock hard.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in peanut butter until mixture is smooth. Measure cereal and place in a large mixing bowl. Pour sauce over cereal and mix until evenly combined.
- Place scoops of the mixture onto wax paper to harden. Store in an air-tight container.
Are you a Nutella lover? Click here to try my Nutella Cornflake Cookies!
Let’s Get Social!
I’m sharing tons of bonus content on my social channels and I’d love for you to join me there.