Soft, chewy cookie bars are stuffed with M&M’s and topped with a caramel drizzle. Quick and easy to make, they will soon be a family favorite dessert recipe!
Caramel M&M Cookie Bars
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups M&M’S Caramel (regular M&M's are good too)
- caramel ice cream topping to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream melted butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt, then mix until dough is smooth. Gently stir in M&M’S by hand.
- Spread in a greased 9x13" pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is set. Cool, then cut into squares.
- Optional: Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping before serving.
Let’s Get Social!
I’m sharing tons of bonus content on my social channels and I’d love for you to join me there.