This no-bake cheesecake recipe is lighter and fluffier than regular cheesecake because of the secret ingredient… marshmallows!
It starts with a graham cracker crust, then a fresh raspberry layer, then a fluffy, amazing cheesecake topped with more graham cracker crumbles. It is to die for! The cream cheese is mixed with marshmallows so you get the flavor of cheesecake but a lighter, whipped texture. Amazing!
This is now the dessert that I request for my birthday every year. It’s so much better than any regular cake, and it’s perfect for summer since you don’t have to turn on the oven. But honestly, I’d eat this dessert any time, any where. It really is that good!
Raspberry Marshmallow No-Bake Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 40 graham cracker squares crushed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine melted
- 1 6 oz. box raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 15 oz. fresh or frozen raspberries
- 10 1/2 oz. large marshmallows 40 marshmallows
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 - 8- oz. packages of cream cheese softened
- 12- oz. container whipped topping
- Mix the crust ingredients together. Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13' greased pan. Reserve 1/2 cup for sprinkling on top.
- Mix gelatin into boiling water and stir until dissolved completely. Add raspberries. Chill until partially set. Pour over crust layer.
- Melt marshmallows and milk over low heat or in the microwave. Beat cream cheese; add marshmallow mixture. Cool. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spread over raspberry layer and sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until set. Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired.
If you like this dessert, try my recipe for Strawberry Cloud Dessert. It’s fantastic!
Let’s Get Social!
I’m sharing tons of bonus content on my social channels and I’d love for you to join me there.