Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! I hope you have something fun planned for tonight. We are getting together with some friends to play games, eat food, and let the kids run wild until they drop with exhaustion. Should be fun.
It's been a great year of crafting and DIY's here at The Craft Patch. Thank you, dear readers for keeping this old blog going. I love sharing my latest projects with all my online crafting buddies and I have some great new projects in the works.
But before beginning another year of hot glue, yarn, and Pinterest tests, here's a look back at the most popular posts of 2013:
10. Pinterest Tested: Natural Ant Killer
9. Pinterest Tested: Brown Sugar Hair Straightener
8. Pinterest Tested: Removing Grout Mold
7. Lacy Crochet Baby Beanie
6. 75+ Budget-Friendly Dinner Ideas
5. Microwave Mug Brownie
3. 30 Recipes That Use Pre-Cooked Chicken
2. Pinterest Tested: Stainless Steel Sink Cleaner
1. Pinterest Tested: Listerine Foot Soak