Hey there! I’m Jennifer and The Craft Patch is my happy place.
Here are some things you might already know about me…
First and foremost, I’m a wife and mother. I have a hunky husband who does all of the heavy construction around here and four children who keep me laughing. We are happily living in our little 80’s split-entry fixer upper surrounded by the gorgeous farm fields of Idaho.
And here are a few things I bet you didn’t know about me…
- I have been to Disneyland over 100 times.
- I am a collegiate level violinist and pianist. I also play the organ and guitar a bit.
- I used to be a runner, but since it’s been a few years since I’ve run consistently, does that even mean anything anymore?
- I swam with sharks in the open ocean and didn’t get eaten. And yes, the Jaws theme song was running through my head the entire time!
- I wanted six kids, but God only gave me four. Some days I feel sad about that and other days I think, “Yeah, good call.”
- I try to wear real pants as infrequently as I possibly can. Give me sweats!
- My favorite breakfast is a brownie and string cheese. I know I have issues.
ABOUT THE CRAFT PATCH
I started my blog in 2008 because I loved sharing whatever project I was working on. One day my brother-in-law said, “Wait— how many people are visiting that site of yours?” and that was the day this hobby turned into something more. There was even a period of time that we couldn’t afford internet at home, so I rode my bike to the public library to publish my blog posts. I can’t think of a better job for me. I am the luckiest gal on the planet to do this every day. I absolutely love sharing creative ideas and inspiration with all of you!
Email me: jennifer @ thecraftpatchblog . com
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
advertising, design teams, press trips, social media campaigns, and affiliate marketing.
Email jennifer @ thecraftpatchblog . com for a media kit.
The Craft Patch does not publish guest or freelance posts. EVER. PERIOD.