Favorite holiday gift ideas for crafters.
If you are shopping for the perfect gift for a crafty family member or friend, this holiday gift guide has ideas in every price range. These are the items on every crafter’s wish list! I personally own or am wishing for all of these items and they are some of my favorite products around.
Here are all the details about each gift idea: (affiliate links)
- Happy Planner – There are so many cute planners available now and they come with the most adorable stickers and accessories. Any creative soul will enjoy personalizing these cute planners and recording everyday memories. Your creative soul will love the planner, but don’t skimp on the cute accessories like stickers and dividers and washi tape. They’re the best part!
- Craft Vinyl – If the crafter on your list already has a Silhouette or Cricut craft machine, they will love getting a big bundle of craft vinyl to use for projects. This is my favorite brand of vinyl and their prices are awesome.
- Craft Scissors – I purchased these heavy duty scissors a few months back and love them because they’re super sharp and comfortable to hold. They are my go-to scissors for crafting!
- Silhouette Cameo 3 – My favorite crafting tool hands-down is my Silhouette machine. I use it all the time. If your crafter is into paper crafts or making signs, a Silhouette is a must-have tool! The Cameo can cut paper, vinyl, iron-on heat transfer vinyl (for making shirts, etc.) and lots of other materials. Enter the code “10OFF” at checkout to save 10% on any order.
- Funny T-Shirt – I have several crafty shirts like this one and love wearing them. They’re a great conversation starter when I’m out and about.
- Hobby Holster – This little contraption is a silicone glue gun holder that hangs off the edge of your craft table. It keeps the hot glue from dripping all over and is so handy to keep your glue gun holstered while crafting.
- Dual Brush Pens – Hand lettering is a super trendy craft right now and these brushes are perfect for beginners. The colors are vibrant and the dual tips make it easy to draw thick and thin lines with the same pen.
- Craft Storage – Crafting and hoarding seem to go hand-in-hand and I’m pretty sure any crafter would love a few of these handy storage containers to corral their craft supplies.
- Scissor Necklace – This necklace is on my wish list. Not only does it feature an adorable pair of vintage scissors, but it’s rose gold, which is super on-trend right now.