This printable calendar for 2022 features beautiful floral designs and fits vertically on standard sized printer paper.
It’s the end of the year and I always try to create a beautiful printable calendar for all of you. It’s my little way of saying thank you for following along with me here on the blog and on social media. I love my little corner of the internet and the many connections I’ve made over the years because of our mutual love for creative living.
Here are a few ways you could use this calendar after printing:
- Place all the pages into a clipboard and hang the clipboard on the wall. Bonus points if you paint the clipboard a cute color.
- Punch three holes along the top edge and add metal rings to make an easy flip calendar.
- Use a 3-hole punch along the left side and add the calendar to a notebook.
- Bind the pages together along the top with a binding tool like this Cinch machine. (affiliate link)
- Sew the pages together along the top, then tear the top page off at the start of a new month.
Happy New Year! Here’s to a great 2022.
DOWNLOAD THE PRINTABLE CALENDAR HERE
GET THE 2023 PRINTABLE CALENDAR HERE
Like this? Pin it to Pinterest so others can find it too!
Comments & Reviews
Loved the calendar 2022, I can’t thank you enough for such a sweet detail. Happy New Year.
Karla Kadow says
So pretty! Thank you and Happy New Year!
This is really pretty but do you have a black and white/colourable version for those without colour printers?
I’m sorry, I don’t! There are other versions available for free from other sources if you do a Google search.
When will the 2023 calendars be out? Hopefully you do this same design for 2023 because these are BEAUTIFUL.
The 2023 calendar just went live. I hope you enjoy it! <3