7UP Strawberry Pie
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 10 oz. 7UP almost one full can
- 1 3 ounce box strawberry gelatin
- 1 pound fresh strawberries rinsed, sliced and drained
- 1 pie crust
- Begin by baking the pie crust until golden brown.
- Pour sugar, salt and cornstarch into a medium saucepan. Whisk together. Add 7UP, then turn on the heat and stir until the mixture begins to thicken. Remove from stove and add gelatin. Whisk until the gelatin is dissolved, then cool the mixture completely.
- When pie shell is cool, add cut strawberries, then pour the glaze over the top. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until pie is firm and chilled. Serve with whipped cream.
To make your own, reverse image print a Pi symbol onto a piece of cardstock. Double check that you reverse it before printing!
Cut enough strips of tissue paper fringe to cover the Pi symbol.
Let’s Get Social!
I’m sharing tons of bonus content on my social channels and I’d love for you to join me there.