|Reversible Wood Slice Pumpkins and Snowman|
|via Craftberry Bush|
4. Cut a groove into the top of a wood slice and it’s perfect for propping up this cute (and free) desktop calendar.
|via Clean and Scentsible|
5. Embroider a design onto a wood slice! Isn’t that genius?!
|via While Wearing Heals|
6. Make magnets.
7. Turn a wood round into a cool pencil holder.
|via Strawberry Chic|
8. Transfer your favorite Instagram photos to wood!
|via May Richer Fuller Be|
9. Spice up your corkboard and make wood slice thumbtacks.
|via Mountain Modern Life|
10. Use a wood slice to add dimension to a wedding centerpiece. Love the flowers in this pic!
|via Cedarwood Weddings|
11. Make a fun wood slice mirror frame. I love the mix of rustic and glam in this project.
|via Jaime Costiglio|
12. Make display shelves out of wood slice halves. These would be so cute in my son’s room.
|via Girl Loves Glam|
13. Make a side table out of a thick wood slice. IN. LOVE. with this idea!
14. Turn a wood slice on its side and make it into a vase holder!
|via Ashbee Designs|
15. Make a wreath out of mini wood slices.
|via Finding Home|
16. Or make a wreath out of one giant wood slice!
|via East Coast Creative|
|Wood Slice Turkey Craft|
I hope these projects get your creative juices flowing. What do you want to make out of wood slices?
Like these ideas? Pin the image below to save it for later!