|Reversible Wood Slice Pumpkins and Snowman|
|via Craftberry Bush|
4. Cut a groove into the top of a wood slice and it’s perfect for propping up this cute (and free) desktop calendar.
|via Clean and Scentsible|
5. Embroider a design onto a wood slice! Isn’t that genius?!
|via While Wearing Heals|
6. Make magnets.
7. Turn a wood round into a cool pencil holder.
|via Strawberry Chic|
8. Transfer your favorite Instagram photos to wood!
|via May Richer Fuller Be|
9. Spice up your corkboard and make wood slice thumbtacks.
|via Mountain Modern Life|
10. Use a wood slice to add dimension to a wedding centerpiece. Love the flowers in this pic!
|via Cedarwood Weddings|
11. Make a fun wood slice mirror frame. I love the mix of rustic and glam in this project.
|via Jaime Costiglio|
12. Make display shelves out of wood slice halves. These would be so cute in my son’s room.
|via Girl Loves Glam|
13. Make a side table out of a thick wood slice. IN. LOVE. with this idea!
14. Turn a wood slice on its side and make it into a vase holder!
|via Ashbee Designs|
15. Make a wreath out of mini wood slices.
|via Finding Home|
16. Or make a wreath out of one giant wood slice!
|via East Coast Creative|
|Wood Slice Turkey Craft|
I hope these projects get your creative juices flowing. What do you want to make out of wood slices?
Like these ideas? Pin the image below to save it for later!
Comments & Reviews
James Pilkington says
Can you forward details of how you printed a photograph onto a wooden slice?
Thank you. James.
Each of the projects featured in this post has a clickable link that will take you to the full written instructions.
Debra A Lera says
I’ve copied photos on paper, decoupage it on and it looks like it’s painted on
julia peen says
Hi im looking for some wood slices for my woodburning could you possibly message to tell me where i could find them size appx 30cm ? finding it hard to find them at the moment and my supplier has been out of stock for ages
I have always bought mine at Hobby Lobby.
Very impressed. Really cute.