These easy party appetizers are made with a crunchy wonton wrapper cup filled with creamy jalapeno popper filling and topped with crispy bacon. They are the perfect bite-sized party food!
The egg roll wrappers were hard to find. I finally had to ask a store worker. At my Super Walmart, they were located in the produce aisle! Who would have guessed that?
Start by cooking your bacon until nice and crunchy. No soggy bacon, please. I baked mine in the oven.
While the cups are baking, mix up your filling.
Then stuff each cup with the creamy filling and sprinkle with bacon bits.
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Cups
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- 1 4 oz. can diced jalapenos
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Mexican blend cheese
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain and crumble.
- Cut egg roll wrappers into quarters. Gently press into mini muffin tin. Bake at 350 degrees for 7-9 minutes, or until egg roll wrappers are golden brown. Remove from tin and cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in jalapenos and cheese. Refrigerate.
- When it's time to serve, warm the cream cheese mixture in microwave for one minute. Stir, then warm for another minute. Repeat until mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Fill each wonton cup with warm cream cheese mixture, then sprinkle with bacon bits. Serve immediately.
Let’s Get Social!
I’m sharing tons of bonus content on my social channels and I’d love for you to join me there.