These Ritz Cracker candies are a super easy sweet and salty treat that taste like a candy bar!
Have you ever had those candies that people make during the holidays where they melt a Rolo on top of a pretzel? I love those! I’m a big fan of sweet and salty treats, so one day I did some experimenting and came up with these Ritz cracker candies. They got gobbled up so fast and were a huge hit with my family, so I just had to share the recipe. You won’t believe how easy they are!
The best part about these easy treats is that they only take four ingredients and just a few minutes to make.
Marshmallow cream can be a bit tricky to work with since it is so sticky. If you’d rather, you could just add a regular marshmallow to the top before baking, but I feel like marshmallow cream has a different flavor and I like it better, so it was worth the hassle to me.
It’s such a simple snack, but the combination of caramel chocolate and marshmallows with the crunchy RITZ crackers and salty peanuts is so delicious! These tasty morsels would make a perfect party appetizer or an easy treat for family game night.
Candy Bar Crackers
- RITZ Crackers
- Rolo Candies unwrapped
- Marshmallow Cream
- Peanuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place Ritz crackers in a single layer on a baking sheet. Then add a dollop of marshmallow cream to each cracker. The marshmallow cream is sticky, so I found that it helped to use two spoons. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Center one Rolo candy on top of each cracker.
- Bake for about 3 minutes, or until the Rolo just starts to soften. Remove from oven and press each candy with the back of a spoon to flatten.
- Add a dollop of marshmallow cream to each cracker. The marshmallow cream is sticky, so I found that it helped to use two spoons.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and serve immediately.
Did You Make This?
Share it with me on Instagram @thecraftpatch and follow pinterest for more!
Let’s Get Social!
I’m sharing tons of bonus content on my social channels and I’d love for you to join me there.
Comments & Reviews
These I will make for our next get together.
ellen troxel says
I love Ritz crackers and this sounds really yummy and I will give it a try .
Did you put the crackers in the oven and for how long,I didn’t see it or did I miss something??
Yes, put the crackers in the oven at 350 degrees for 3-5 minutes, or until the chocolate melts.
I bet you could use a Hershey’s kiss and a mini marshmallow bake in oven until the kids was melted add the marshmallow. Melt a minute more and then sprinkle nuts and it wouldn’t be as messy???
That’s a good idea and would probably be less messy. But is it weird if I think marshmallow cream tastes better than marshmallows somehow?
Do they have to be ate immediately? Want to take to a friends for a dessert .
Probably best same day.