These free printable labels for bathroom toiletries are a sleek, beautiful and elegant upgrade to garish branded packaging.
- Refillable Blank Pump Bottles
- Weatherproof Printable Vinyl
- Clear Permanent Adhesive Vinyl
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- FREE PRINTABLE SOAP LABELS (DOWNLOAD HERE)
I bought the pump bottles shown in these photos from Amazon. They had four different sizes to choose from: 9.5oz, 16oz, 22oz and 32oz and I used the largest 32oz size. They had other colors available too.
It’s important to use waterproof printable vinyl for the labels so that they can get wet in the shower. I really like the matte printable vinyl from Online Labels. The exact product I used is linked in the materials list above.
Update: When I first made these, they seemed to do great when getting wet, but the downfall has been when soap or conditioner gets on the labels. It makes the ink bleed. To fix it, I suggest adding a layer of clear adhesive vinyl on top of the labels for an extra layer of waterproofing.
- Download the free printable file. If you are on a work or school computer, it may block your access to the file, so try again at home.
- Print the design onto the correct side of the vinyl.
- Trim each rectangle down using scissors or a paper trimmer.
- Peel off the paper backing and adhere the label to the soap dispenser of your choice.
I included a bunch of different types of soap products, so hopefully all of the different labels you want to make are included.
The printable is sized to perfectly fit the bottles I linked to on Amazon. If you wish to print them at a different size, you’ll have to manipulate the file in a program like Photoshop.
What do you think? It was such a quick and easy project and that one little change really makes me happy!
Like this project? Pin it so you can find it later!