These free printable labels for bathroom toiletries are a sleek, beautiful and elegant upgrade to garish branded packaging.
- Refillable Blank Pump Bottles
- Weatherproof Printable Vinyl
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- FREE PRINTABLE SOAP LABELS (DOWNLOAD HERE)
I bought the pump bottles shown in these photos from Amazon. They had four different sizes to choose from: 9.5oz, 16oz, 22oz and 32oz and I used the largest 32oz size. They had other colors available too.
It’s important to use waterproof printable vinyl for the labels so that they can get wet in the shower. I really like the matte printable vinyl from Online Labels. The exact product I used is linked in the materials list above.
- Download the free printable file. If you are on a work or school computer, it may block your access to the file, so try again at home.
- Print the design onto the correct side of the vinyl.
- Trim each rectangle down using scissors or a paper trimmer.
- Peel off the paper backing and adhere the label to the soap dispenser of your choice.
I included a bunch of different types of soap products, so hopefully all of the different labels you want to make are included.
The printable is sized to perfectly fit the bottles I linked to on Amazon. If you wish to print them at a different size, you’ll have to manipulate the file in a program like Photoshop.
What do you think? It was such a quick and easy project and that one little change really makes me happy!
Like this project? Pin it so you can find it later!