Add a festive touch to your St. Patrick’s Day dinner or party with these free printable napkin wraps.
St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and that means it’s time for me to get these free printables out to you so you can use them for your celebration.
Sometimes you don’t have to do a lot to make a holiday feel special. I plan on using these napkin wraps at our family dinner and then dying our food green. My mom used to do that for us when I was a kid and I thought it was so fun. I want my kids to have fun memories too and bonus if it’s actually easy enough to do.
- Download the free file at the bottom of this post.
- Print the design onto cardstock.
- Cut the paper along the gray lines. I used a paper cutter to ensure straight lines.
- Fold the paper so that the two outside edges overlap in the back and the design on front is in the center.
- Secure the paper with a piece of clear tape or a dab of glue.
Then slip some festive napkins and utensils into the wrap and set the table. Aren’t they a fun little touch?
I’ve got free printable napkin wraps and utensil pouches for other holidays too… Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Summer Barbeque and I’ll be making more throughout the year, so check back before every holiday.
Don’t forget to pin this project to save it for later!