Chicken Bowtie Pasta Salad is the most refreshing, delicious pasta salad recipe perfect for showers, potlucks and summer barbecues.
It’s the season for parties, barbecues and family get-togethers. Everyone needs an awesome potluck dish to take to different events, and this chicken bowtie pasta salad is a huge hit every place I bring it. It’s colorful, fresh, full of flavor and super easy to make!
I love that there are so many different types of fruits and veggies loaded into this pasta salad. It makes every bite different and fun. The balance of sweet and savory is perfection and the cashews and grapes add a nice crunch.
I cook my chicken in my Instant Pot or crockpot the day before to speed up cook time the day of. It always seems like I run out of time if I have too much prep work to do before a party.
The secret to this delicious pasta salad recipe is definitely in the sauce. Lighthouse Coleslaw Dressing can be found near the produce area where they keep refrigerated dips and dressings. It’s not in the shelf-stable salad dressing aisle.
Chicken Bowtie Pasta Salad
- 1 12 oz package bow tie pasta
- 2 chicken breasts cubed or shredded
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 small can mandarin oranges
- 1 small can pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 bunch green onions chopped
- 3/4 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 bottle Litehouse coleslaw dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Cook bowtie noodles according to package directions. Pour all ingredients into a large serving bowl. Mix Lighthouse dressing with mayonnaise and pour over salad. Chill until serving.
I hope you enjoy this family favorite recipe for chicken bowtie pasta salad. It will be on repeat all summer long at our house!
Don’t miss this massive list of over 30 recipes you can make with cooked chicken!
Let’s Get Social!
I’m sharing tons of bonus content on my social channels and I’d love for you to join me there.