These cute cornucopia treats would be perfect class party treats or neighbor treats or a fun pre-Turkey snack on Thanksgiving day. I might make one to go on each plate around the table, so people have something to snack on while they're waiting for dinner. You could even use them as place markers at the table and add a little tag onto the ribbon that says each person's name. So fun!Materials Needed:
- Small waffle or sugar cones (affiliate link)
- M&M's or other candies
- Rubber bands
- Squares of plastic wrap
- Some type of ribbon
1. Soak the tip of the waffle cone in warm water for about 20 seconds. My friend said to put a little water on the inside of the cone too.
2. Remove from water and microwave the wet waffle cone for about 20 seconds.
3. Roll the softened tip of the cone around a clean pencil and hold it in place for about 20 seconds.
4. After the cone has hardened completely, fill with candies, cover the opening with plastic wrap, use the rubber band to secure the wrap, and tie a ribbon around to hide the rubber band.
That's it! So simple and so cute!