Valentines Day Cards with a coloring theme. Enjoy these free printable Valentine’s Day cards.
I’ve been starting to think about Valentine’s Day and this year I decided to step up my game with homemade Valentine’s Day cards. I decided that while I was at it, I might as well create a free printable to share with all of you.
Do you make homemade Valentines Day cards or do you buy them at the store? I love to see what my kids bring home from school each year and of course, the homemade cards are my favorite. They are just so much cuter and more personal.
We plan to put each card into a cute cellophane bag with a few crayons and tie it up with a cute bow. That’s another thing we’ve realized in the last few years. You can’t just give a Valentines card out at school anymore… it has to have something with it like candy, a pencil or a little toy.
Free Printable Valentines Day Cards Instructions
- Click on the links below to download.
- Print the first design onto white cardstock.
- Print the second design on the back side of the cardstock.
- Cut the paper into fourths.
- If your printer doesn’t print to the edge of the paper, you may need to do some extra trimming to get things even or send them to a print shop to be printed.
Each finished card is approximately 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.