Come take a tour of my happy and colorful craft room!
So what changes are coming?
I’ll definitely be keeping the same color palette. I love the colorful + black and white vibe way to much to give it up. But here are the problems I need to address:
- Maximize every square inch. If I’m going to fit all of my supplies in this one little room, I’ve got to use the space more efficiently. That’s partly why it’s always messy. I just don’t have places to put everything! I’m researching storage options and have some fun ideas up my sleeve.
- Create a “queue” area for new purchases and items needed for upcoming projects. I just need a temporary holding bin for stuff that’s waiting in line to be used.
- Create a permanent photo staging area with a place for backdrops. I also need a better way to store the big, bulky umbrella lights I use for video.
- Build narrow shelves to hold all of my craft paint.
- De-junk as much as I’m willing. What can I say? I like my junk!