- Suede Tassels
- 4 mm Jump Rings
- Fish Hook Earring Backs
- Chain Nose Pliers (they have turquoise glitter handles!)
The instructions are so, so simple.
- Use the pliers to gently open one jump ring.
- Slide the loop on the end of the fish hook earring into the jump ring.
- Slide the loop on top of the tassel into the jump ring.
- Use the pliers to squeeze the jump ring shut again.
This is one of my first times dabbling in the world of handmade jewelry and I’m kind of digging the results and the fact that I get to wear my fun new creations. I was holding out hope that there would be at least one aisle at the craft store that didn’t tempt me, but now that I’ve had a taste of jewelry making, I think those days are over! Jewelry aisle, here I come!
Leave A Reply!