This no-bake Oreo cheesecake dessert is easy to make, insanely delicious and impressive-looking because it’s stacked into a pyramid tower.
It’s a py-OREO-mid of love and it’s guaranteed to earn you major brownie points (are Oreo Points a thing? They should be!) with the one you love.
Are you ready for the super simple recipe?
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Tower
- 2 packages Oreo cookies
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip thawed
- 1 can mixed berry pie filling or fresh berries
- With an electric hand mixer, beat softened cream cheese. Add sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth. Fold in thawed Cool Whip.
- Make an even layer of Oreos on a cake stand or in a springform pan. Spread 1/3 of the cheesecake mixture over the Oreos. Top with a layer of berry pie filling.
- Repeat until the tower is really tall and impressive and you run out of filling. Try to keep each new layer of Oreos flat so the dessert stays level.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Oreo Treesecake
- Devil’s Delight
- Little Red’s Wolf Bait
- Stairway to Oreo Heaven
- Cookies and Cream Mountain
- The pOREOmid
- Black Forest Cookie Stack
Let’s Get Social!
I’m sharing tons of bonus content on my social channels and I’d love for you to join me there.