I saw THIS PIN that says you can achieve longer-looking lashes by using baby powder with your mascara. What girl doesn’t want longer lashes? So I had to try it out.
Here’s what you need:
Here’s what I did:
1. Sprinkle a little baby powder into a small container.
2. Apply mascara to upper lashes of one eye.
3. While mascara is still wet, dip the cotton swab into the baby powder, close your eye, and dust your lashes, especially the tips.
4. Apply a second coat of mascara until you can’t see any more of the powder showing through.
5. Repeat with bottom lashes and the other eye. Just do one part at a time so that the mascara doesn’t dry out before you have a chance to get the baby powder to stick onto it.
Here’s how my eyes looked: